Members who are looking to grow their business can hire apprentices for short and long term placements at competitive rates while Master Builders SA takes the hassle out and manages all the paperwork.
Download our apprentice host employer information flyer here
- Competitive charge out rates with no hidden costs
- Only pay for apprentices when they are physically working on site
- Flexibility in choice of apprentices and year levels
- Minimal administrative tasks
- We manage all the Wages, Allowances, RDO’s, Annual Leave, Superannuation, Sick Leave, Public Holidays, Trade School, PPE etc.
- No lock in Contract of Training
- Quality, productive apprentices that have undergone, medical and drug and alcohol testing
- Long or short term placements (minimum is 1 week)
- We organise and manage all the off-site training at Trade School for the apprentice
- On site visits and support from industry experienced Field Coordinators
We employ apprentices in the following Trades:
- Carpentry / Joinery
- Painting and Decorating
- Solid Plastering
- Wall and Ceiling Lining
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Cabinet Making
- Roof Plumbing
- Landscaping (Traineeship)
- Concreting (Traineeship)
Note: Other Trades will be considered to meet industry demand
To enquire about hosting a Master Builders SA Apprentice go here.
For more information on supervising Apprentices, go here.