You can now access and manage the following contracts online via Master Builders SA Suite:
· New House Contract
· Minor Works Contract
· Housing Specification
· Building Schedule
· Commercial Lump Sum
· Sub-Contractor Agreement
For a limited time this is a FREE service offered to all Master Builder SA Members. This is a significant saving so contact us today to find out how to get access to our new online system. Call (08) 8211 7466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contracts Online is a subscription-based online tool that lets you create and save affordable, professional contracts featuring your own logo and business details.
Having our contracts now available online means you can access these anytime anywhere from your desktop or tablet device. It is quick and easy to use. With this online tool you can:
*Limited time only.
Master Builders SA agreement with Fenwick Elliott Grace (FEG)
Master Builders SA is pleased to announce it has established an agreement with independent leading construction law firm Fenwick Elliott Grace (FEG). This agreement is the culmination of a close and successful relationship over a number of years and has many benefits for the Association and our members including (subject to conflicts of interest):
* Preliminary legal advice by telephone (up to 20 minutes) from a partner or senior associate of FEG, without charge
* Face to face legal advice clinic on the first Monday of each month - free 20 minute appointments
* Discounted hourly rates for members who engage FEG
* Opportunities to attend seminars and practical training sessions covering legal topics of importance to construction businesses
* A significant sponsorship commitment for MBA events and actitivies
We have a full list of contracts available specific to the building and construction industry for domestic, commercial and industrial use.
A Builders Licence is required by law. Master Builders SA can assist you with applying for your license.
Need help with Return to Work and Injury Management? We can help and if there is no claim then no fee!